- This event has passed.
KT 50/100K – A good times trail ride!
August 19 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm$100
Have you ever wanted to hop on your bike in the morning and ride all day on some of the best most beautiful trails in North America? Ever wanted to do that also have food stations with local and authentic maple donuts, coffee, sandwiches and brownies to fuel you along the way? Well this is the event for you bringing you the second annual KT 50/100K. Last year a hearty group of riders departed on a 62 mile trail ride that was 99% single-track finishing at the iconic Heavens Bench for delicious and well earned food and post ride libations. This year we have added a 50K (31 mile) option that will be for those who want to have a stepping block to the 100K or who just want to spend the day on some of the best trails in the world. This is a guided ride and is not a competition, this is a good times trails ride and a great excuse to go out and enjoy MOST of the single-track that Kingdom Trails has to offer!
– Most abilities welcome from Intermediate to Intermediate/Advanced riders
– Great for most ages (18+)
– Perfect for you IF: You get on you love riding your bike a lot and are looking for a challenge!
– Kingdom Trails Pass (1)
– Morning pastries and Coffee
– Aid station food/beverages
– Apres drink voucher (1) and food