Queens of the Kingdom
June 7 @ 6:00 pm - June 9 @ 6:00 pm$375
Join us for a women’s mountain bike skills building weekend, focused on ample 1 on 1 attention with all female instructors. Are you hoping to improve your skills with like-minded women, in a beautiful setting? Group sizes are MAX 30 women per session (we work with a 5:1 rider to instructor ratio), ensuring that every attendee receives individual attention in order to maximize skills building, riding time, and FUN!
We also factor in lots of surprises, from yoga to meditation to mechanical clinics to much more – each session is different but every session incorporates holistic elements of mountain bike skills progression.
- All abilities welcome from absolute beginners to intermediate/advanced riders
- Great for most ages (16+)
- Focuses on building both foundational and specific skills
- Ample ride time to apply the skills you learn!
- Perfect for you IF: you are looking to become a better and more confident rider as well as take home life long memories and friends on some of the best trails in the world!!
- Registration INCLUDES a Cannondale demo bike (based on availability)