August 19, 2018
*August 18, 2018 – family day and skills clinics
Have you ever wanted to hop on your bike in the morning and ride all day on some of the best & most beautiful trails in North America? Ever wanted all of that PLUS food stations with local and authentic maple donuts, coffee, sandwiches and brownies to fuel you along the way? Well this is the event for you – the second annual KT 50/100K. Last year a hearty group of riders departed on a 62 mile trail ride that was 99% single-track finishing at the iconic Heavens Bench for delicious and well earned food and post ride libations. This year we have added a 50K (31 mile) option that will be for those who want to have a stepping block to the 100K or who just want to spend the day on some of the best trails in the world. This is a guided ride and is not a competition; this is a good times trail ride and a great excuse to go out and enjoy MOST of the single-track that Kingdom Trails has to offer!
- Most abilities welcome from Intermediate to Intermediate/Advanced riders
- Great for most ages (18+)
- Perfect for you IF: You love riding your bike and are looking for a challenge!
- Registration includes local trail snacks and drinks, lunch, and post ride meal & libations!
- $100 per person (100K), $80 per person (50K)
The Kingdom Experience
September 28 – 30, 2018
Kingdom Trails is known for having some of the best singletrack in the world. Beyond the trail though is what takes your trip from a great biking adventure to an experience that will stick with you for a lifetime. We wrap all that into an amazing and authentic weekend with local food, drink, guides and of course world class singletrack!
- Most abilities welcome from Intermediate to Intermediate / Advanced riders
- Great for most ages (16+)
- Perfect for you IF: You love riding amazing trails, authentic Vermont food and beverages, and having an ear to ear grin!
- Guest Rider: Tim Johnson
- Registration INCLUDES a Cannondale demo bike (based on availability)
- $350 per person (group rates available)