Arrival on the eve of July 3rd and depart eve of July 9th
Join us for what will be the most epic cycling adventure you have yet to experience! TourXNewEngland is a 6 day test of physical fitness, bicycle prowess, and adventure through some of the most beautiful and iconic parts of New England, finishing just south of the Canadian border in Vermont.
The ride will start at the center of the Litchfield Hills in CT. From there on the first day you will follow along both dirt and paved roads through Northwest, CT finishing in Great Barrington, MA. The next day you will awake to venture out to the Brattleboro, VT area where along the way you will be riding portions of the famous (and famously challenging) D2R2. On the third day you head straight north to beautiful and “quintessentially Vermont” Woodstock and the final day of the point-to-point portion of the ride you will depart Woodstock to finish in East Burke, VT.
During the final two days you will be treated to an amazing multisurface ride which takes you along singletrack, paved, class 4, and dirt roads to bring you to an abandoned Soviet Era radar base with breathtaking views. On the final day you will ride the world famous Kingdom Trails known especially for their fast and flowy terrain that is appropriate for all ability levels.
Trip at a glance:
– 4 – Day point-to-point adventure Starting in Litchfield, CT to East Burke, VT
– For the first 4 days ride distances will be roughly 50/50 dirt roads to paved roads
– The first 4 days will be anywhere from 90 – 110 miles per day
– Full Sag support along the entire trip
– The final 2 days in Burke will be an adventure multi-surface ride (40 – 60 miles) and Mountain Bike Ride (20 – 30 miles)
– Trip cost includes: All lodging, food (except arrival night), ride support, transportation, guiding and bicycle demos as available.
– Point to Point portion of the ride will be appropriate for bikes with 30/32c tires
Trip cost is $3,799